Staff Picks: Custom Moleskin Notebooks
Moleskin notebooks are one of the most popular/well-known in their category. They’ve also achieved a cult-like status among hipsters, designers or people who just like to write their notes by hand (weird isn’t it).
Although Moleskin has its critics, mostly on account of its price, which can average between $15-$20, or even higher, depending upon the design. Here are some reasons, however, why people love them (haters, you can leave comments):
- Moleskines are durable. With their semi-hard, vinyl covers, Moleskine notebooks stand up to the rigors of back pockets and overstuffed bags better than most other notebooks — and far better than anything spiral-bound.
- Moleskines are book-bound. Because Moleskines are bound like books, they are easy to store on a bookshelf for easy reference, or to stack for storage. Plus the rigid covers give a strong supoprt against which to write, no matter where you are.
- Moleskines are expensive. If you gift someone a Moleskin notebook, rest assured they won’t throw it away or forget about it. It will quickly gain pole position as your client’s notebook of choice.
- Moleskines feel good. Moleskines just feel good to use. The paper takes ink nicely, and is a pleasant cream-color that’s easy on the eyes and lends a richness to your writing. The covers are smooth and just soft enough. All these things are important, if not purely essential — just like the heft of a good hammer is worth good money to a master carpenter who could build a bench just as easily with a cheaper one.
- SOBO will design your Moleskin free of charge. Whether you want just your logo embossed on the book or your own unique custom design, SOBO’s art department is ready to give your brand the style and elegance it deserves.
Click HERE to check out the different Moleskin products we offer. We’ve also included some pics below to help you get inspired. As always, feel free to email us at info@SOBOconcepts.com or call at 888.752.0432 if you have any questions or need additional information.