5 Reasons SOBO is Better Than Your Local T-shirt Screen Printer
By Dean Schwartz: We know how it works. You’re setting up an event. You’re picking out a venue, working with vendors, focusing on invitations and all of the other details and what gets left to the last minute? T-shirts. Why? Because you know you can just Google your local screen printer, send it to them, have a bunch of ‘em cranked out in a few days and be on your way.
Well, in the spirit of New Year’s resolutions, you’re not going to do that anymore. Cool? Here are 5 reasons why SOBO is a better option:
1. We use a network of at least 15 different printers across the country that we select based on multiple criteria, including:
- Complexity of the print
- Location of the client (to save on freight)
- Printing technique best suited to the printer (i.e. plastisol vs. water-based ink, specialty inks, 4-color process, laser in-lay, etc.)
- Production turn-around
Why does all of that matter? Because we care about getting it done quickly, too, if that’s what you need. But we care about doing it brilliantly and at the right price, because that matters, too. A network of printers gives us the flexibility to fit your needs.
2. We help you pick from 100s of different t-shirt options to fit your budget and your desired look. SWAG on a budget, or SWAG to the max – we’ve got you covered.
- Do you want the cheapest t-shirt we can find?
- Do you want go for that vintage look?
- Do you want something with moisture wicking capabilities, etc.Think outside of the boxy, uncomfortable heavy weight cotton t-shirt. Think in our world – it’s okay to want something awesome!
3. We make sure your design prints as you envision – not as it might appear on a PDF or mock-up. We know how prints look on different colors, fabrics or different styles.
- We provide printers with the exact Pantone colors
- We scale your artwork appropriately for the look you’re going for and the sizes/genders you’re planning to print
What a concept – you get what you order!
4. We ensure that your timelines are met. You have deadlines, and that’s why you order from us when you do. So, you don’t have to worry about whether or not your shirts will be received on time. If we say we can do it, it will be done – it’s that simple.
5. We stand behind everything we produce. Businesses throw that around a lot, but not all of them back it up. But what does it mean? Well, in our case, if you’re not happy with the end result, pay us what you think it’s worth. If that sounds a little bold on our part, then you can understand why we truly do stand behind everything we produce – we love what we do and we’re committed to doing it well. Every time, for every client.
Call us today to get 2014 started off right.
Stay Hip to the Latest SWAG Trends - Sign Up For Our Newsletter!