SOBO Concepts vs 4imprint
By Dean Schwartz (SWAG Master): We’ll admit it, we’re crazy about SWAG…but not just any SWAG. The promotional products industry is filled with companies that will slap a logo on a product and call it a day, but when you’re crazy about SWAG like us? Slapping a logo on something and calling it a day simply won’t cut it. Take 4imprint for example. If you’ve never heard of them, they are like the Amazon of the promotional product industry. They also happen to be the essence of what we aren’t– they’re the epitome of a “logo slapper”.
Here at SOBO Concepts, we pride ourselves on creativity, innovation, and customer service. If you have an idea about a custom product for your company or brand, we help bring it to life. Even if you’re not exactly sure what you are looking for, our creative experts on staff will help find just the right product for you and your event.
SOBO Concepts vs 4imprint
Don’t get us wrong- we totally understand why 4imprint can be attractive, particularly if you’re looking for high quantity, low quality SWAG. They have competitive prices and make it so you can order a product without ever needing to talk to anybody. But as the saying goes: you get what you pay for.
Companies such as 4imprint are actually a blessing in disguise for SOBO – many of our clients have come to us specifically because 4imprint messed up their order or delivered poor quality products – but we recommend that you save yourself that hassle and just give SOBO a call to get it done right the first time. Our commitment to our clients comes down to our vision and core company values:
- Be the most creative SWAG Shop in the United States.
- Brand Promise
- Always present clients with alternatives to “the logo slap” on an uninspiring product.
- Alleviate client stress through constant communication and by getting the job done on time.
- Guarantee satisfaction with every order. If you’re not happy with the final product, pay us what you think it’s worth.
- Core Values
- Creativity – Make sure products connect emotionally with the target customer.
- Fanatical Service – Do whatever it takes to make our customers raving fans.
- Trust – If we say it will happen, it gets done, no matter what the cost.
- Passion – We love creating #SWAGwithStyle.
Ready to upgrade from the “logo slap”? Creativity and customer service are what we live by. Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 888.752.0432 to get your items ordered today. And remember to always #SWAGwithStyle!