Reflex Fitness Trackers
By Dean Schwartz: Looking for a lower cost version of the Fitbit without losing the great functionality (or the great customizations)? You’re in luck! We’re pleased to introduce to you the ‘Reflex.’
Before we get into the cool customizations, let’s talk about what The Reflex can do.
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned
- Monitors hours of light and deep sleep
- Sets goals based on your BMI
- Shows daily, weekly and monthly progress
- Set vibration alerts, activity reminders, alarm clock and more
- Comfortable, easy-to-wear wristband
- One size fits all, three colors – black, red and blue
- Brand your logo on the band and inside the app
- Backend for admin to easily view everyone’s progress
- Share and compete with friends and co-workers
- Customize 8 different places inside the app
- Earn your way to the top of the leaderboard
- Dust proof and water resistant
If your reaction is “wow, and it’s cheaper than the Fitbit?”, you’re not alone – we had the same reaction. What’s unique about the Reflex is that the surface area is smooth so it’s much easier to print logos and make them look good. (The new Fitbit styles have textured bands that make branding more difficult — not impossible, just difficult).
The Reflex is one size fits all and comes in three colors — red, black or blue — and you can brand your logo on the band and inside Reflex’s app in seven different places, which might be the coolest custom fitness tracker capability we’ve come across. In fact, it’s that customization in particular that makes it so easy for corporations or businesses to get employees onboarded to Corporate Wellness Programs, and track their progress with ease.
Plus, the battery can go 3 to 4 weeks between charges; not 2 to 3 days. And when you’re competing against your peers, you can actually share your workouts directly from the app to Facebook or Twitter — or both.
As for that great pricing we talked about? It’s not just talk — pricing for 10 custom Reflex fitness trackers start at just $50.00 per piece and can go as low as $38.20. Ready to talk? Give us a call at 888.752.0432, and start your shopping HERE.