Case Study: Creating High End Custom Skin Care Bags for Follain
By Dean Schwartz (SWAG Master): Skin care as an industry has grown and grown, with no sign of slowing anytime soon. In fact, by 2021, it is projected to have grown by 50 percent – and we’re talking billions (since 2012).
Some brands are doing things in such an innovative way that they’re growing faster than their peers even within all of that growth. For example, Follain.
Headquartered in Boston, they specialize in toxic-free, clean and safe beauty products. One of the things they’re best known for is the perfect starter kit for face and body. They’re trial-sized, nontoxic wonder products chosen for the skin you’re in.
Their kit for normal skin includes the following: “Six of our favorite nontoxic products curated for each skin type. Find cleanser, toner, moisturizer, face wipes, makeup remover and a special treatment.”
That’s where SOBO comes in.
- With so many great products, Follain needed a way to deliver kits to customers in a neat package.
- Deliver all of this great skin care product while maintaining the high-end, signature look of an emerging brand.
- The package must be able to fit in a variety of sized bags
- The material must be both non-toxic, as all of Follain’s products are, and durable enough to maintain its integrity through daily use.
- We set out to create a new product: the Follain signature re-usable pouch.
- Our team worked to help Follain secure a design that was simple yet sophisticated, and still durable enough to withstand the wear and tear of being consistently used.
- The design stayed true to Follain’s brand, utilizing their colors on some varieties and unique, memorable brand messaging on others.
- Now, everyone who purchases a skin care treatment kit will enjoy one of these custom Follain bags with it!
- Follain has been happy with their order and decision to work with SOBO, as they’ve continued to produce and sell these on their website.