Staff Picks: Coffee Mugs
Wouldn’t it be great if your customers could wake up every morning and look at your brand? If this sounds appealing to you, coffee mugs are a great idea.
If you decide to move forward with this product, however, here are a few things you should know:
- 11-12oz mugs are the most common size
- If your logo is round, note that it may look oval because of the natural curve of the mug. There are ways we can distort your logo but make it be perceived as round. If you’re worried about this, make sure to ask.
- The least expensive way to print a mug is with a 1-color logo imprint. Adding multiple colors or 4-color process is also available, as is sublimating the mug with an image of your choice.
- Want to create a really cool effect… Try using vanishing (images changes when hot liquid is applied) or glow-in-the-dark inks.
- Mugs break in transit. This is true when we send you the product as well as if you’re sending the product to your customers. We do stand behind our deliveries and we will reprint or credit you if this happens, just send us pics.
To view our curated selection of coffee mugs, please check here. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 888-752-0432.