Video Brochures… Next Gen. Marketing
By Dean Schwartz (SWAG Master): In the custom promotional products business, along with many others, pamphlets, brochures and flyers are virtually everywhere. On the tables, on the floors, on the walls – you name it. But nearly all of them end up in the same place after a while – the trash.
So as a marketer, you have a vested interest in not only getting seen, but getting remembered – before you end up in the discard pile But how do you do that?
Custom promotional video brochures, and no, that’s not a typo of some sort. Yes, SOBO Concepts can now customize brochures so that they include videos in them.
But more importantly, we’ll resolve the problem you’ve always had about whether or not you stay on someone’s radar with your custom brochure. From here on out, the answer is an emphatic “yes!”
Here’s a quick rundown of everything you need to know…
- Standard memory is 256mb, which supports about 20 minutes of video play time. Larger memory, up to 2 hours, is also available.
- The actual printed card sizes can be any size you want but we traditional work with either 5″ x 7″ or 6″ x 9″.
- Hard cover options are available at an additional cost.
- Each brochure contains a mini USB port that can be used to recharge the battery and load or change the video when connected to a computer’s USB port.
- Cards are printed in 4-color process.
- Screen sizes are normally either 2.4″, 4.3″ or 5″ LCD or 4″ or 5″ HD displays.
- Minimum order quantities usually start at 100 units.
- Pricing for 100 units ranges from $30 – $55 per unit depending up card, screen size, memory, etc. (SOBO design services available at no additional charge).
- Buttons can be added to play additional videos, control volume and for stop-play-pause functions at an additional cost of $0.30 per button per video card.
- Content can be pre-loaded or uploaded through USB port.
- A pre-production sample is available for $150 and takes about 1 week.
Naturally, these brochures aren’t for mass-sharing, the way you’d promote a night club, for example. So their best use cases are often with high-end products or services, luxury real estate, television or movie releases, etc..
Video brochures allow you to immerse your customers in a world that pictures just won’t do justice. We know they’re pricey but you’ll know immediately if your product or service would benefit from this next generation marketing tool. For those thinking about ordering larger quantities, SOBO has direct relationships with factories overseas to provide you with the most competitive pricing available.
Here’s a quick, down-and-dirty video that shows you exactly how they work.
[youtube id=”sDx88-QOxzM” maxwidth=”600″]
Got questions? Want to brainstorm an idea? Give us a call at 888.752.0432 or email us at info@SOBOconcepts.com.