Case Study: Creating Corona’s Blouse Celebrating Cinco de Mayo
By Dean Schwartz (SWAG Master): We always love working with Corona beer, not only because they’re a great company that allows for creativity, but also because they keep us in touch with our SOBO roots.
The following project was a perfect combination of both.
- With Cinco De Mayo festivities approaching, Corona wanted to create a uniform for the occasion
- The uniform must proudly represent their brand along with Mexican culture
- It must be fashionable and relevant to the festivities
- The fabric and design of the blouse must feel authentic
- After multiple tries overseas and in Latin America, SOBO found a factory in Mexico that met our standards
- SOBO sent and received multiple mocks as they refined their vision to ensure Corona’s satisfaction
- Samples were sent and the dye was tested to ensure quality of the product
- SOBO designed, manufactured, and ultimately delivered authentic Mexican blouses for Cinco De Mayo festivities
- The blouse style, still commonly worn in Mexico, are fashionable and sentimental to those of Mexican heritage
- Corona’s logo blended seamlessly with the design of the blouse
This project came together thanks to Corona’s celebration of Mexican culture and our “go-getter” attitude that works to find the best for each of our clients. No matter where in the world they’re located, or how authentic we need to get.
For more, please email info@SOBOConcepts.com or enter your email below to subscribe to our newsletter.