Case Study: Helping The Westin Maui Thank Their VIP Customers
By Dean Schwartz (SWAG Master): Everybody knows that in order to be successful in business you have to be willing to invest in your best customers and thank them for their patronage.
Particularly in competitive industries like the hotel business, a simple gift can go a long way in winning over your clients next stay.
The Westin Maui knows this all too well, which is why they recently contacted us about creating some unique SWAG specifically for their VIP guests.
- Provide VIP customers with a small gift to show the hotel’s appreciation for their business.
- Ensure the item is useful to maximize brand exposure.
- Create a memorable design that the recipient will instantaneously associate with the Westin Maui.
- We created a gift set of two silicone cups that we pantone matched to one of the Westin Maui’s official colors.
- We packed them in a custom printed box with tropical leaves and a pineapple (one of the most important Hawaiian crops and a symbol of hospitality).
- The hotel shared with us their top cocktail recipes, which we converted into a small booklet that’s included inside the box as well as a notecard from the hotel’s general manager.
Although we haven’t been provided with concrete information from the hotel, we were told that they were a huge hit. We hope to get more information once the pandemic is over and the hotel can return to normal operations.
Does your company need a shake up in the SWAG department? How long has it been since you thanked your most loyal customers?
Reach out to SOBO today to get started on your own #SWAGwithStyle thank you kit.